Eligible homeowners, landlords/landlady’s, or private tenants may be entitled to the Governments ECO4 energy grants.
Local Authority Flexible Eligibility grants and Health grants are based on the same Government funding. If you’re not receiving any benefits but the Council declares you as eligible in accordance with their Statement of Intent, you may be eligible for the grant.
Do you receive any of the following income benefits?
- Child Tax Credits (CTC)
- Child Benefits – depends on income threshold*
- Jobseekers Allowance (JSA)
- Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income Support (IS)
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Universal Credit (UC)
- Warm Home Discount Scheme Rebate
- Working Tax Credit (WTC)
- Housing Benefit
- Pension Credit Saving Credit
If you are not receiving any benefits you may still qualify under The LA Flex Funding scheme (Local Authority Eligibility Flexibility).
This programme is designed to help homeowners who are not currently receiving any type of aid but are still grappling with a tight budget.